Step 1: Application submission
Fill the application form .
Step 2: Application review
All applications are thoroughly reviewed by the admissions committee. Shortlisted students will be called for a personal interview online .
Step 3: Admission offer letter
Qualified applicants will receive a letter confirming the admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Investment Banking Operations & Analytics .
Step 4: Block your Seat
On receiving confirmed offer letter block your seat by paying Admission Fee.
Step 5: Complete the Payment
Pay the balance fee chossing the payment plans
Who Can Apply ?
Below are the eligible qualifications for the program :
- Bachelor’s degree : B.com/BBA/B.Tech/BBM/ or equivalent qualification in any finance discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 55% score.
- Master’s degree : M.com/MBA or equivalent qualification in any finance discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 60% score.
- Professional Certificate holders : CFA/CA/CA – Inter/FRM/ICWAI
- Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination can also apply.
- Age below 35 Years
Admission Fee: INR 23,000/-
Program Fee: INR 1,13,000/-
Exam Fee : INR 4000/- (Thousand Rupees per Semester)
Total Fee: Post Graduate Program in Investment Banking Operations & Analytics : INR 1,40,000 /- (All Inclusive )
1. Education Loan : Education Loan with 0% EMI In Partnership with Financepeer
2. Pay By Credit Card /Debit Card/ NET Banking : PAY NOW
3. Pay in Four Installments :
- One time Registration Fee : INR 23,000/-
- First Installment at the start of First Semester : INR 28,250/-
- Second Installment at the start of Second Semester : INR 28,250/-
- Third Installment at the start of Third Semester : INR 28,250/-
- Fourth Installment at the start of Fourth Semester :INR 28,250/-