All About Interview: Jam Session Interview & What Is Jam In Interview
What is the JAM?
Just A Minute – is the first round conducted for freshers across all the multinationals wherein the candidate must speak out on the given topic within a minute of time.
JAM is an interview round that has deserved popularity across the globe and is being wonderfully adapted by all top recruiters.
What does the interviewer observe?
- Command on Grammar
- Fluency & Pronunciation
- Sentence Formation
- Time Management
- Self Confidence
TIPS TO BE FOLLOWED
- Start with a smile, which will help you in building confidence.
- Prepare short notes on the topic in your mind.
- Don’t speak too loudly, speak clearly audible enough to the interviewer.
- Use simple and short English Sentences.
- Avoid stammering & try to use ‘however’, ‘definitely’, ‘actually’, ‘certainly’, instead.
- A conclusion should end with some words like hence, I conclude, therefore, overall, in brief, etc.
- Practice on a few topics and improve your general knowledge.
JAM INTERVIEW TOPICS
- GLOBAL WARMING
- FAVOURITE COLOUR
- FAVOURITE MOVIE
- IMPACT OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- CORRUPTION IN INDIA
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- COLLEGE DAYS
- IMPORTANCE OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- EDUCATION SYSTEM IN INDIA
- CHILD LABOUR
- MY ROLE MODEL
- WOMAN EMPOWERMENT